Role: Workshop Controller
Salary: £27,500 Basic, OTE £35,000
Benefits:Additional Holidays, Full training, Staff discounts and more!
We a looking for an experienced Workshop Controller to join an award-winning prestige dealership in Oxford. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a company who have been established for over 100 years and also ranked top 25 in "Great Place to Work" awards.
As a Workshop Controller, you will be responsible monitoring and supervising a busy team of experienced technicians, ensuring that deadlines and the standards expected of a premium environment are met.
- Main dealership experience
- Full UK driving licence
- Workshop Controller Management/Supervisory experience
- Strong technical background
In return for your skills and experience as a Workshop Controller you will receive a fantastic salary and bonus. You also will be rewarded with the following:
- Full training & development plan
- Additional Time-served holidays
- Life assurance
- Full award-winning training
- Generous Family & Friends Discounts
- Long Service rewards
- Employee Incentives (win weekends away, golfing trips plus much more)
This is an incredible opportunity to join a dealership with fantastic team. Expand your skills and experience.
- Technical Skills
- Time Management