Salary: £30,000 basic salary, £40,000 OTE
Hours: Mon - Fri - 8am - 6pm, alternate Saturdays - 8am - 1pm
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Workshop Controller required for Automotive Main Dealer - Technician Jobs – North London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a successful and motivated Workshop Controller to work within a Main Dealership.
The successful candidate will be responsible for allocating work to all Technicians ensuring work standards and time scales are always achieved, and to liaise with Service Advisors when repairs are likely to take longer than previously agreed, ensuring the customer is kept up to date at all times.
The successful candidate will be managing a large team of operatives and will ideally have Kerridge experience.
You will also be expected to:
• Ensure all work is completed timely and accurately, managing the customer's expectations at all times
• To report and seek advice on any problems highlighted whilst work is being conducted so that these may be overcome and the customer kept informed where delays result
• To ensure all work is carried out with due regard to health, safety and welfare of both colleagues and customers
• To keep up to date with all technological developments
• To comply with all Company policies and procedures
• To support all team members and work together for the benefit of the dealership.
If you have the experience we are looking for, please apply today.
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
To apply please send your CV to Sam Roberts at Driven Motor Jobs /
AUTOMOTIVE RECRUITMENT AGENCY FOR MOTOR TRADE JOBS
Driven Motor Jobs