ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED WORKSHOP CONTROLLER?
WE HAVE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU WITH THIS LEADING PRESTIGE VEHICLE BRAND!
O.T.E OF £35,000 + BENEFITS!
My client, a popular prestige main dealer in Crawley, is looking for an experienced Workshop Controller to join their team. You must have experience doing the role, ideally at main dealer level.
- Managing a team of technicans in a high pressure, demanding environment
- Assign tasks to technicians
- Maximise productivity and workshop efficiency, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Communicate with the service team, keeping them up to date and answering any questions that come in from customers
- Performance manage, coach and develop your team
- You must be a workshop controller at ideally main dealer level
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Proven leadership skills
- Fully qualifed vehicle technician
If you possess the required skills and experience needed for this role - what are you waiting for? There is a fantastic package on offer and further career development.
NEED A NEW CHALLENGE IN 2018? DON'T DELAY - APPLY NOW!
Please note we act as outsourced resourcers and are not CV brokers - we will therefore NOT forward your personal information CV without speaking to you in the first instance and all applications are dealt with confidentially.
PrimaArdelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.
- Vehicle Maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job