Do you live within commutable distance of North West London and have a vast amount of workshop experience?
My client is actively seeking a personable Workshop Controller who will be able drive the business and quality objectives forward while representing their brilliant brand. In return you will receive a fantastic overall salary package of £54,000 along with many other exciting benefits.
If successful, you will be responsible for...
- Leading and developing a team of hard working Technicians with the workshop while motivating them to maximise quality, overall efficiency and productivity
- Monitoring Technicians efficiency to ensure their targets are being met and exceeded as well as arranging relevant training when suitable
- Keeping track and calculating the efficiency and productivity in the workshop
- Communicating professionally with customers in regards to updates or any delays with their vehicle and making sure their expectations are exceeded
- Distributing and allocating workloads amongst the team within the workshop
- Ensuring all repairs are completed accurately and ensuring all relevant documents are filled out
- Communicating daily with staff within the workshop as well as Service Advisors in order to update them on the progress of customers vehicles
- Upholding the highest level of customer service
- Complying with company Health and Safety standards and policies
What are we looking for in you?
- You will be able to work a 40-hour week; Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm with a Saturday morning on a rota basis
- A solid working history as a Workshop Controller is vital for this role
- Main dealership and prestige experience is crucial to be considered
- Proven background of leading and managing, successfully, a large group of Technicians
- The ability to demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Excellent work ethic and team player
- Good communication skills
- Up to date automotive knowledge and the drive to learn new things
What is in it for you?
£36,000 basic with an achievable and outstand £54,000 OTE
Full brand training development
Overtime is available
Company pension scheme
Outstanding progression opportunities
Staff discountsHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.