A fantastic opportunity for a workshop controller is now available to work within a recognised brand of fleet management solutions. The Workshop Controller will be responsible for managing the workshop during their shift. This is a non-productive role.
- Managing the workshop on a day to day basis.
- Managing performance of the staff via shift supervisors.
- Dealing with any issues that arise, devising solutions to ensure customer's needs are met
- Liaising with head office and customers.
- Analysing training requirements for your staff and agreeing training courses according to plan
- Responsible for health and safety on site
Skills and abilities:
- Proven technical qualifications
- You should have a proven background of managing a commercial vehicle workshop on a day to day basis
- Good working knowledge of vehicle 'O' licence requirements and practice
- Solid experience of managing productivity and efficiency of a workshop and staff
- Able to suggest and implement improvements to drive efficiency and profitability of the workshop
- Class 1 Driving licence preferred but not essential
A large forward-thinking fleet operator
Customised Training Packages
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now' button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Simon Norris on or
Please note, we endeavour to make sure you will receive an email indicating if you have been successful or not within 1 to 2 weeks.