Workshop Controller - Middlesex
Are you a Workshop Controller considering a new challenge or an experienced Master/Diagnostic Technician thinking of a step up? If the answer is YES then I have an outstanding position you will not want to miss.
Based in Middlesex, my client is looking to recruit a new Workshop Controller to join a highly motivated and fasted paced team. You will play a key part in this successful dealership and will have the ability to confidently lead 10 Technicians and help with driving the business forward with your previous experience and knowledge.
Don't hesitate, apply today!
As a Workshop Controller you will be responsible for…
- Leading, motivating and developing a team of 10 Technicians with the workshop to maximise quality, overall efficiency and productivity
- Monitoring individuals' efficiencies to ensure targets are being met and exceeded as well as arranging relevant training when suitable
- Keeping track and calculating the efficiency and productivity in the workshop
- Communicating professionally with customers in regards to updates or any delays with their vehicle and making sure their expectations are exceeded
- Distributing and allocating workloads amongst the team within the workshop
- Ensuring all repairs are completed accurately and ensuring all relevant documents are filled out
- Communicating effectively with staff within the workshop as well as Service Advisors in order to keep them updated with the process of customers vehicles
- Maintaining the highest level of customer service
- Adhering to company standards and policies
Skills and Attributes
- Proven background of leading a successful workshop of Technicians
- A Master or Diagnostic Technician considering a step up
- Full Driving Licence
- Confidently lead and drive a team
- Main dealership experience is preferred for this role
- A flexible individual who can demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to adhere to deadlines while working in a busy environment
- Strong work ethic and team player
What is included in this role?
A basic salary of £29,000 plus an achievable OTE of £31,000
You will be required to work Monday to Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm and alternate Saturday mornings 8:0am - 1:00pm
Full brand training and development
Rewarding and fantastic future progression opportunities
Company pension schemeHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- workshop manager
- senior technician
- master technician
- workshop controller
- diagnostic technician
- workshop team