As the Workshop Controller for the Jaguar and Land Rover brand you are accountable for the performance for the whole of the workshop. You are the pivotal person who ensures the department delivers work on time and to a high standard
Jaguar Land Rover offers you an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and will provide you with training and an excellent career pathway.
Through effective resource allocation, efficient work scheduling, ensuring workshop machinery and tools are maintained, and that equipment, stock and consumables are well managed you will contribute to the success of the business.
We are looking for great people who share our passion for customer service and constantly improving our service function by:
- Responsibility for the efficient running of the workshop and maintaining high levels of productivity.
- Ensuring the workshop machinery and tools are maintained, thus maintaining a professional workshop environment at all times.
- Install a 'right first time' mentality with all your direct reports.
- Providing technical support when required, during training or MOT testing.
- Ensure team compliance with processes to ensure recording and invoicing accuracy
- Ensuring good housekeeping and security in the workshop, leading by example.
- Liaise with Service to ensure customers are kept informed and manage any complaints that may arise.
Ideally you will demonstrate:
- Prior knowledge of the automotive industry.
- Proven experience of coaching and mentoring staff.
For more information regarding this opportunity "APPLY NOW"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job