ARE YOU A PROFESSIONAL WORKSHOP CONTROLLER?
GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH THIS QUALITY BRAND
BASIC TO £30,000 DOE + BONUS FOR THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
My client is a dealership within the Kent area who are looking for a highly experienced WORKSHOP CONTROLLER to join their friendly team.
My client is looking for an experienced Workshop Controller to join their already successful motor trade team working within this busy main car dealership.
You will need to be a team player and able to work to deadlines. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to use your own initiative. You must have experience of Kerridge
- Responsible for the efficiency and utilisation of technicians.
- Ensuring successful distribution of job cards throughout this busy workshop.
- Ensure that all related administration is completed to an accurate standard.
- Operate the workshop loading system, allocating jobs to the Technicians who are most suitable.
- Ensure accurate & timely processing of all "job card write-ups" and job completion status
- Pass all completed jobs to service costing / warranty / administration for invoicing whilst ensuring all work hours expended have been documented.
- Allocating jobs to the Technicians who are most suitable. Operate the workshop loading system
- Identify upselling opportunities to customers when appropriate and enjoy hitting both personal and department targets.
- You will be a professional service person taking great pride in your work
- Be an excellent communicator and brand leader who has a desire to build a career with this well-respected dealer group and world renowned brand.
You will be an experienced Workshop Controller with an outgoing professional manner who copes well under pressure and provides a service of excellence.
You will need to have had a solid career history gained in a main dealer Service department with transferable skills.
This is a very busy friendly dealership where no two days are the same and therefore offers high rewards for an individual prepared to drive the business forward and reap the rewards and career progression.
In return for the right applicant, my client is offering a competitive basic salary, generous commission structure and additional benefits with excellent career progression.
If you have a proven track record then our client is prepared to offer a package designed to attract and retain the best.
APPLY IN CONFIDENCE - WE ARE SHORTLISTING FOR THIS POSTION
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'