ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED WORKSHOP CONTROLLER?
ARE YOU A MASTER TECHNICIAN WANTING TO CHANGE IN TO A CONTROLLER ROLE?
£30,000 - £33,000 basic with an OTE of around £43,000 (uncapped)
I am looking for a Workshop Controller within my client flagship Lonodn mainline dealership and run a large team of technicians or an experienced Master Technician looking to step in to a controllers role.
Duties to include:
- This role will require some customer facing and may include road tests and managing query resolution
- Ability to lead, manage and coach the team making decisions as and when required that create improvement and to achieve daily objectives
- Focus on customer needs and satisfaction; sets high standards for quality and quantity; monitors and maintain quality and productivity; works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way; consistently achieves project goals
- Make decisions that prioritises customer service
- Schedule work to meet customer requirements, taking into account workshop/bodyshop utilisation targets, job complexity and parts availability
- To distribute and control the issue of work to the Technicians to maximise quality and overall efficiency
- Ensure a strong relationship is maintained with the parts department to maximise parts availability
- Understand the importance of the brand and excellent customer service
- Control of the financial KPI’s of the service department recording daily/weekly/monthly technicians productivity/efficiencies
- Control practices as laid down by the manufacturer and warranty standards and are adhered to at all times
- Maintaining records of equipment repairs/calibration
- Controlling the flow of work through the workshop
- Keeping up to date statistics of the performance of staff
- Promote Health & Safety procedures within the workshop
- Prioritise and manage own time and progress to deliver agreed objectives
WE ARE SHORTLISTING FOR THIS POSITION - APPLY IN CONFIDENCE TODAY
PrimaArdelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.
- Vehicle Maintenance