Currently working as a Workshop Controller but looking for a change in scenery and brand? If so, we have the position for you.
Based in the picturesque county of East Sussex a highly driven and strong leader is required to join my clients outstanding dealership as a Workshop Controller. You will play a massive part in leading a team of Technicians as well as driving the business forward with your previous experience and knowledge.
Sounds like this could be your next move? Well don't hesitate and apply today!!
What will you be responsible for?
- Leading, motivating and developing a team of Technicians with the workshop to maximise quality, overall efficiency and productivity
- Monitoring individuals' efficiencies to ensure targets are being met and exceeded as well as arranging relevant training when suitable
- Keeping track and calculating the efficiency and productivity in the workshop
- Communicating professionally with customers in regards to updates or any delays with their vehicle and making sure their expectations are exceeded
- Distributing and allocating workloads amongst the team within the workshop
- Ensuring all repairs are completed accurately and ensuring all relevant documents are filled out
- Communicating effectively with staff within the workshop as well as Service Advisors in order to keep them updated with the process of customers vehicles
- Maintaining the highest level of customer service
- Adhering to company standards and policies
What are we looking for in you?
- The ability to work Monday to Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays
- Previous experience working as a Workshop Controller is vital
- Successfully managing a large team of Technicians
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to lead and motivate a team into achieving targets
- Excellent team player
- Main dealership experienced is preferred
- Strong leadership and communication skills
What is on offer if successful?
Fantastic basic salary of £30,000 with achievable OTE of £35,000
Full brand training and development
Company pension scheme
Progression opportunitiesHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.