Are you a Senior Service Advisor or Master/Diagnostic Technician looking for a step up? Or even a Workshop Controller just looking for a new challenge? If you answered yes to one of these questions then exciting opportunity is perfect for you.
Based in the market town of Bromley a Workshop Controller is required to join a highly driven and customer focused dealership.
What will you be responsible for?
- Leading, motivating and developing a team of 10 Technicians with the workshop to maximise quality, overall efficiency and productivity
- Monitoring individuals' efficiencies to ensure targets are being met and exceeded as well as arranging relevant training when suitable
- Keeping track and calculating the efficiency and productivity in the workshop
- Communicating professionally with customers in regards to updates or any delays with their vehicle and making sure their expectations are exceeded
- Distributing and allocating workloads amongst the team within the workshop
- Ensuring all repairs are completed accurately and ensuring all relevant documents are filled out
- Communicating effectively with staff within the workshop as well as Service Advisors in order to keep them updated with the process of customers vehicles
- Maintaining the highest level of customer service
- Adhering to company standards and policies
What previous experience and skills are required?
- Proven background of leading a successful workshop of Technicians
- A Senior Service Advisor, Master or Diagnostic Technician considering a step up
- Full Driving Licence
- Confidently lead and drive a team
- Main dealership experience is vital for this role
- Flexible individual who can demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to adhere to deadlines while working in a busy environment
What is included if successful?
A basic salary of £30,000 - £32,000 is on offer plus an achieve OTE of £40,000 - £42,000
You will be required to work Monday to Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm and 1 in 3 Saturday mornings 8:30am - 1:00pm
Full brand training and development
Fantastic future progression opportunities
Company pension schemeHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- workshop manager
- senior technician
- master technician
- senior service advisor
- workshop controller
- diagnostic technician
- workshop team