Are you an experienced Automotive Workshop Controller or Senior Vehicle Technician? Would you like the opportunity to work with the prestigious Jaguar Land Rover brand?
If the answer is YES, we could have the ideal role for you.
Our client currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and knowledgeable Workshop Controller to join their Jaguar Land Rover service team in Truro.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the team as a Workshop Controller, you will support the Service Manager in organising a busy workshop whilst maintaining quality and efficiency. This role will be both challenging and rewarding. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction by work closely with the front of house team
- Supervising and motivating our team of Technicians and proactively reviewing daily workload to seek opportunities that will help drive performance.
- Maintaining relationships with vehicle manufacturer and providing technical information for Technicians during repair operations
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations and ensuring high standards of housekeeping and security are achieved and maintained within the workshop and surrounding areas
Could this be the ideal role for me?
Our client are looking for a Workshop Controller who prides themselves on their excellent customer service skills, will thrive on achieving goals and objectives and be a good communicator and team member. You will also have the following skills and experience:
- Prior experience as a senior technician or workshop controller is preferred
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and manage a workshop
- A well-developed management and leadership skills
- Knowledge of automotive technology, a good understanding of repair times and manufacturers warranty systems. If gained at a franchised retailer this would be beneficial
- The ability to exceed targets and deadlines.
- A full, valid UK driving license
- Computer literate including basic Microsoft Office
Previous franchised dealer experience is preferred, but consideration will be given to individuals who can demonstrate experience and ability in driving workshop performance and managing work quality. Ongoing training will be provided through the Jaguar Land Rover academy.
Why work for our client?
As a Workshop Controller, you will be required to work a 41-hour week (average) on a rota system that includes Saturdays. In return, our client pay a generous basic salary and bonus scheme, plus entry into the Group Pension scheme after three months of employment.
They also offer 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, a workplace pension (salary exchange option), a cycle to work scheme, refer a friend rewards, death in service insurance and discounted products & servicing in addition to being a great place to work.
Our client are one of the 25 largest dealer groups in Britain and the largest in the South West. The company is privately, family owned and is very proud of their history, determined to retain the principles of honest dealing, customer service and staff welfare that are responsible for nearly 60 years of success.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the top 25 dealer groups in the UK. If you feel you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to be a Workshop Controller, then please click 'apply'.
- Workshop Controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'