Workshop Controller - Accident Repair Centre
Southampton / Winchester Area
Up to £28,000 basic / annum depending on experience - £34,000 PTE
Our Client is looking for an experienced Workshop Controller from the Accident Repair Industry to join a Franchised Bodyshop based in the Southampton / Winchester area.
This role involves motivating a team of productive technicians, with a focus on both quality and productivity.
Workshop Controller Key Requirements:
- Have at least 5 years' experience in the accident repair industry.
- You can motivate a team of technicians to drive productivity and efficiency.
- Experience of workshop loading in the accident repair industry.
- Understand the correct repair methods required at each stage of the repair.
- Quality control the completed job.
- Good communication skills.
The basic salary is £28000, depending on experience, plus bonus scheme with potential earnings of £34,000
Contact us today
If you are currently working in the Accident Repair Industry as a Workshop Controller or Senior Technician looking to step up, and have the skills and experience we are looking for and within commutable distance of Southampton / Winchester, we would welcome your application.
If we have not responded to your application within 10 working days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction.