Workshop Assistant, Reading, 3-month contract
Are you looking for your next workshop challenge? We are a successful and expanding international IT Services company looking to hire a Workshop Assistant to help in all aspects of workshop activities in our headquarters in Reading.
What does the role involve?
• Working with the Goods In / Goods Out Coordinator to receive deliveries and check all goods in against delivery notes for accuracy and damages, ensuring any short shipments / mis-picks / damaged goods received are immediately identified.
• Accurately record all delivery notes onto the Company systems.
• Pick and pack orders, ensuring that goods are packaged correctly to prevent damage in transit.
• Help oversee repair loop from shipping of faulty parts for repair to their eventual return back to site
• Liaise with suppliers and partners to ensure repair turnaround times are met
• When required, assist with Imaging PC’s, Laptops, Tablets and Smart Phones in line with the agreed customer service level agreement.
• Undertake any other SLW activities as directed by the SLW Manager.
What competencies / previous experience do you need to have to be considered?
• Previous experience of working ‘hands on’ within IT- desirable
• Basic IT skills in Microsoft products
• GCSE grade C or above in Math and English
• Enthusiastic approach and ability to use initiative
• Qualified Fork Lift Truck Driver an advantage
Monday to Friday, core hours of 09:00 to 17:30
Salary & Benefits
£17,000 Pro rata, Free parking
ESP is trusted by global organisations to deliver tailored IT support and infrastructure solutions around the world, 24/7. We have added value to our customers for over 25 years by listening to their needs and proactively delivering the service they want, wherever in the world that might be.
We are headquartered in Reading, with staff in most of the major UK airports and regional Service Delivery hubs in Hong Kong, Trinidad and Mexico. Our customers include many household brand names such as Avis, United Airlines, Wipro, Marie Curie and Collinson.
We are looking for vibrant, enthusiastic individuals with a “can do” attitude who can join our team. ESP offers a dynamic environment, a strong sense of fun and a commitment to career progression from within, all of which help us to deliver our outstanding services to our global clients.
- Picking & Packing
- Data entry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'