Temporary - On-going
Do you enjoy a 'hands on' role? Then this could be the job for you!
A great opportunity has arisen for a workshop Assistant with our client, a fast growing, friendly manufacturing company based in the Maidstone area. They are looking for hardworking, reliable individuals that are able to work well within a team and to deadlines!
Key skills needed;
* Team player
* Hands-on experience in working with carpentry materials
* Attention to detail
* Combines carpentry work with joining work
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Assembling products
* Packaging products
* Manual handling and heavy lifting
* General housekeeping duties
If you have the desired skills and would like to be considered for this role then please apply NOW!
You can also send your CV or call and ask to speak with Modupe.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.