Reporting directly to the Depot Manager / Service Manager the workshop Administrator will be responsible for the day to day administration for the Workshop.
The list of duties is subject to change and on occasions you may be required to carry out other duties due to business needs.
- Input and create work orders on Genesys system.
- Allocate work to fitter's on a daily basis.
- Ordering of parts and link to work order.
- Issue purchase orders to suppliers.
- Deal with reported defects and arrange attendance for breakdown calls.
- Goods receipt and close purchase orders.
- Input labour hours and description of work.
- Complete work orders and close jobs.
- Handling of incoming telephone calls.
- Arrange quotes for repairs.
- Obtain purchase orders for recharges.
- General depot admin.
- Obtain & collate recharge information.
- Planning of service inspections and MOT's
- Workshop filing.
- Control flow and process of all W.I.P.
- Health and safety compliance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job