Are you good at solving problems coupled with excellent customer service skills? If so, then keep reading; we are interested in you.
Role: Works Scheduler - Customer Service
Salary: £9.00 - £10.00 per hour
Contract: Temporary - ongoing
What you will do
The Works Scheduler will work in a service desk environment working a number of regional depots and engineers in the field. The role holder will ensure that all faults are rectified in an efficient manner ensuring the correct resources are used and work is completed in a timely manner.
- The receipt of (urgent) and (non-urgent) reactive faults through phone, e-mail or system
- Managing customer requests to completion, liaising with engineers and responding to customers efficiently
- Using additional tools such as resource planners, tracking tools and decision making to dispatch work to engineers
- Preparing the programme for inspections, engaging with the customer to sign off and ensuring that work is implemented
- Processing invoicing of clients
- Proven Administrative / Office experience
- Call Centre / Scheduling experience
- Good verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good Microsoft Office skills including Excel
- Free car parking
Temporary Benefit Scheme
28 days holiday per annum
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Office Angels Leeds on . Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 7 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.