Hours 7am-4pm/ 8am-5pm
Duties are as follows
Working within a small team you will report to the Office Manager and General Manager
You will be responsible for ensuring that all pre-planned works are scheduled effectively and in a cost
effective manner. That all information is presented to the engineers and that all works to be carried out
are understood prior to the dispatch of the engineer. To be reactive to “emergency callouts” from
existing and new customers, to correctly identify the situation and dispatch the most appropriate
• Ensure all jobs are pre-planned where possible
• Ensure engineers have the correct tools and materials to carry out the works first time
• To avoid recalls and ensure customers are “kept in the loop” on all occasions to ensure customers
are advised of any delays, cancellations and confirmations of attendance
• To ensure the engineers and Spares Controller is/are managed satisfactory. To install discipline,
maintain absence, injuries, training, vehicle records including disciplinary action where necessary
• To complete daily quotations from additional works, advised by engineers / customers and/or
ensure these tasks are passed onto the Spares Controller during busy periods.
• To ensure the Spares Controller holds sufficient stock in the engineers holding area when required
• To ensure the Spares Controller has prepared any works such as oal post frames, welding items or
painted sectional doors prior to works being carried out
• For “New Business” read necessary documentation to ensure the job is within the engineers
capability and understanding. Any potential risk element in delayed works MUST be removed
beforehand. To communicate closely with the Contracts Department
• Organizing / planning jobs ahead and ensuring stock items are picked and placed under engineers
work boards (by the spares controller) prior to engineers arriving at H/O for pick will ensure a
swift turnaround of engineers. Ensure engineers are loaded and out of HO by 7.30am. To check
and confirm engineers work sheets are correct. To report immediately any concerns to the Service
• The job role may also include other reasonable duties / tasks from time to time.
This position requires:
• Excellent communication skill. You will be liaising with our Sales team, engineers, suppliers,
surveyors and customers on a regular and ongoing basis.
• Top end organizational skills.
• Ensuring (RAMS) risk and method statements are site specific as required and accepted by the
customer in advance to works taking place.
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Multi-tasking skills
• Supervisory skills
• Comfortable working under pressure
The job role may also include other reasonable duties / tasks from time to time.
• Ideally possessing suitable background experience in planning and organization.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Estimating experience.
• Purchasing experience.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer
focused working environment.
• Possess excellent business administration skills in accordance with modern best practice
• Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under
tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail, speed and quality.
• Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt.
• Must possess a good understanding of IT (MS Office, email, etc.) Training will be provided on
our in house software.