We are currently recruiting on behalf of a client for a Temp-Perm position for a motivated individual to join their team as Works Planner. Our client is a very well established business in Hitchin
Your role as Planning Scheduler is to maintain and improve the maintenance planning and scheduling, receive and review all further work requests from the engineers in the areas they are assigned and ensure safety needs are given a top priority in planning and scheduling work.
• Establish and maintain business flow process.
• Support the delivery of key operating measures.
• Work closely with the Team members and other departments.
• Uphold a high standard of compliance.
• Admin office experience
• Experience in planning out work
• Geographical knowledge an advantage
• Computer Skills in Excel & Word
• Ability to work to a high standard of accuracy
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
Full training will given to the ideal candidate so a willingness to learn would be a must
Monday to Friday (09:00-17:00hrs)
• Canteen - Vending machines, hot drinks & fridge for food storage
• Car parking facilities
• Accessible by public transport - Bus stop less than 5 minute walk from site- Train just 20 minute walk from site
• Holiday Pay
This will be a 13 week temp to perm position! Immediate start is preferred!
If you feel this position is for you then please apply today!
- Communication Skills