Works Manager - Surfacing
Surfacing Works Manager| Manchester |
Civil Engineering |
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum + Package
* Are you an experienced Surfacing Works Manager
* IT Literate/ Experience of Measure up materials?
* Experience of a hands on surfacing role?
If so, please contact me!
My client are a reputable contractor who are working within the Manchester Highways Framework on Maintenance Contracts.
Highway works have ranged from replacement of surface course only to full-depth reconstruction of road pavements. Individual scheme values generally range from less than £100k to over £750k.
Great opportunity to work within a successful company and gain career progression.
* Supervision of gangs
* Completing required H&S checks and admin
* Organising and ordering materials
* Client liaison and attending pre-site meetings.
* Good practical and commercial experience
* Lead surfacing/ maintenance projects, working on car parks, showrooms, roads, footways, drainage and ducting works
* Full driving license
* Experience supervising gangs
* Sub Contractor background
* Familiar with UK regulations and procedures
* CSCS card
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Daniel on:
Alternatively email your CV to:
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job