Works Manager - Bradford
£47,000 + bonus
Precision Engineering; Metrology; CNC
A Global Manufacturing company specialising in metrology and precision engineering are looking for a Works Manager to join their team.
You will have a background as a Production Manager, Works Manager, Production Operations Manager or Production Supervisor. You will also have experience and knowledge within the precision / CNC/ Metrology background.
You will work alongside the Operations Director and support the development of the Bradford Manufacturing strategy.
The role of the Works Manager:
- Working alongside the Operations Director to support the development of the manufacturing strategy within the business.
- Ensure production is cost effective.
- Review and approve plans for the control of planned output, budgeting and material efficacy and HR.
- People management.
- Responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment.
- Oversee inventory, distribution of goods and factory layout.
- Motivate and inspire the team.
- Resource planning and stock control.
Requirements for the Works Manager:
- Experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Experience within the Precision Engineering / CNC Manufacturing arena.
- Experience of metrology manufacturing processes / CNC processes.
- Circa £47,000 + bonus
- 38 hours per week, 33 days holiday
- Pension and death in service.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- Works Manager
- Precision Engineering; Metrology; CNC