Works / Invoice Analyst - Aviation - Orpington - £30K - £35K
Works / Invoice Analyst - Aviation - Orpington - £30,000 - £35,000
My client a global business operating in aviation is seeking an Analyst to revise and prepare data to ensure invoices are correct for works taken out:
- Coordinator of data for work completed to ensure invoice is correct for customers
- Identify and document discrepancies and take corrective actions
- Verify labour accuracy of planned to actual hours completed
- Review, track and bill overtime hours
- Review materials used to ensure accurate billing
- Prepare Fiscal summary and reports to identify margins
- Prepare final invoices
- Research disputed invoices
- Previously working with parts, maintenance and invoicing
- Understanding of SAP
- Strong Excel and Word skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with key stakeholders in the business
- Experience is Aviation is desirable
- Hold A&P or Part66 license is desirable
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- Analyst / planning / invoicing / costing / parts / maintenance / Aerospace/ Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"