Works Engineer - Keighley - £35,000- Pension Scheme
A new exciting permanent vacancy has arisen for a Works Engineer to join a leading manufacturing company based in the Keighley area.
The ideal Works Engineer will be to support the Engineering Manager and help run the tool room, with a knowledge on fasteners with previous experience in the automotive or aerospace industry.
Main Duties for the Works Engineer:
- Allocation of tasks within the tool room.
- Reporting to the Manufacturing Engineering Manager.
- Take a lead role in breakdown activities on production machinery.
- Review and update the preventative maintenance schedule, with a view to decrease corrective maintenance.
- Breakdown management.
- Contribute in developing solutions to production process problems.
Key requirements for the Works Engineer:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Project Management skills
- Qualified engineer
- Clean driving licence
Package for the Senior Production Engineer:
- Salary circa: £35,000.
- 39 hours per week.
- Pension scheme.
- Free parking onsite.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy