Sanctuary Maintenance provides a wide range of property maintenance and facilities management solutions for thousands of customers nationwide. Our staff help make a real difference to the quality of people’s lives.
Fleming House, Cumbernauld
£25,336 per annum (rising to £26,670 after 12 months service subject to satisfactory performance)
40 hours per week
Why work for us?
Sanctuary Maintenance provides in-house repairs and maintenance services for an extensive portfolio of properties across Sanctuary Group’s organisations. As part of a not-for-profit organisation, we aim to achieve outstanding results for our customers based on our values - working in an open and transparent way, creating strong partnerships with our customers and providing a first-class customer service.
The role of Works Coordinator calls for a highly motivated and organised individual who thrives in a busy environment. The ability to organise workload and communicate effectively will be key to your success. This role provides administrative support to a large team by supporting the delivery of high quality and cost effective property maintenance services. This is done through Dynamic Resource Scheduling (DRS) system ensuring all commitments are met and travel time is kept to a minimum so that work time can be optimised.
The role of Works Coordinator will include:
- Coordinating and planning Operative work loads, this includes booking in emergency work for tenants and working around void clearances
- Running daily and monthly reports concerning work orders, fleet and late completions
- Accurately inputting data concerning finances on a monthly basis
- Ensuring up-to-date statuses on Operatives are maintained so that they can be redeployed when necessary
- Collecting and filing relevant paperwork from Trade Supervisors i.e. time sheets, drivers check lists and holiday forms
- Using DRS planning boards to assign jobs to Operatives via smart planner
Skills and experiences:
- Experience using resource scheduling software i.e. Dynamic Resource Scheduling (DRS) or Job Manager
- Knowledge of property maintenance activities, in particular responsive and voids maintenance
- Proven skillset in managing and reviewing fleet tracking information
- Experience in using SAP and Microsoft Excel is essential
- Although this is an office based role, occasional travel to other offices in the region will be a requirement of the role; therefore a full, valid driving licence and access to a vehicle is desirable
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer a comprehensive reward and benefits package appropriate for the role that you do, including:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary, up to set limits
- At least 25 days paid holiday plus public holidays
- Health and wellbeing plans, including voluntary critical illness scheme
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient schemes for you to save on buying a new bike to cycle to work or on a range of childcare services including after school clubs and summer camps
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
To view the job profile, please click here
Closing Date: 7 March 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Maintenance Contractors Limited is a subsidiary of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.