Senior Manager, IT, Workplace, End user, Consultancy, EUC
Workplace Practice Manager
Competitive Salary + Car + Package
A recognised leader of the IT services business with a unique vendor-independent infrastructure-focussed perspective on the market is looking to employ a Workplace Practice Manager to join their Consultancy Practice. The Practice Manager role will report directly into the Head of Consultancy and will have line management responsibility for around ten Infrastructure/Solution Architects, aligned to our Workplace business. The Practice Manager role also involves extended leadership into the wider Consultancy Practice which is composed of more than two hundred and fifty consultants. The successful candidate will work alongside the Chief Technologist and our sales leadership to ensure we build the right service capabilities within the Practice Manager's direct team and the wider Practice in order to successfully execute against our customer's strategic objectives and the market opportunity for workplace services.
- Responsible for building, maintaining and enhancing Consultancy delivery capability in support of the Line of Business service and solution strategy
- Leadership of a team of Solution and Infrastructure Architects as a channel for solution/infrastructure architecture and advisory services.
- Thought leadership and subject matter expertise into and out of the Practice, the Line of Business, Group Managed Service operations, customers and vendors
- Ownership of the Consultancy Service Development Plan, created jointly with the line of business, that captures and tracks the required investment in training and service collateral
- Accountability for Technical Assurance, Quality Assurance, Governance & Customer Satisfaction of pre and post sales consultancy engagements for the Line of Business
- Operational and commercial management of the team to achieve utilisation and EBIT targets
- Act as an extension of the Head of Consultancy in terms of delivering against the Practice business
The Ideal Candidate
- Graduate level or equivalent
- Delivery and governance of consultancy services
- Development of consulting services
- P&L responsibility
- Managing teams
- Team and stakeholder leadership
- Strong technical awareness
- Strong commercial awareness
- Building and maintaining relationships with vendor partners
- Ability to develop others through management, coaching and mentoring
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity then apply now or call Richard on to find out more.