Workplace Pensions Administrator
Our client a market leading financial company are currently recruiting highly passionate, motivated and enthusiastic Pensions Administrator to join their expanding team.
Reporting to the Pensions Team Leader, your duties will include:
- To support the Pensions Team Leader with responding to our clients in relation to their group DC arrangements; to deal with our clients’ queries regarding their schemes promptly and accurately.
- To attend any relevant training for your role and as directed by the Pensions Team Leader, Director or the wider organisation.
- To manage your workflow effectively and efficiently, as instructed by the Pensions Team Leader.
- To deliver quality and accuracy of work at all times.
- Demonstrate knowledge of group pension products through effective/accurate email communications.
- Maintain accurate client records using the company’s approved IT system to enable review by managers.
- Record key activities (email/telephone calls) using Avelo (AO).
- Maintain accurate work flow using task tracking tools on Avelo (AO)
- Report complaints and urgent critical issues in the prescribed manner detailed in the company’s complaints procedures manual.
- Report to the Pensions Team Leader as required, with regard to work flow, accounts, reports and reviews due/completed.
- Have the ability to produce progress schedules and analysis.
- Be able to demonstrate deliverance of objectives within a prescribed timescale.
- Plan and organise workload autonomously with the ability to communicate ongoing progress to the line manager
Experience of Pension System Administration (Avelo/AO), assisting with data migration projects and assisting with analysing, configuration and testing Pension Systems or Pension modules is desirable
As a successful candidate you will possess Industry qualifications relevant to position - PMI, CF1 and advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages.
Within this autonomous Pension Administrator role and as part of the solutions team you will have the opportunity to learn and develop new skills as well as utilising existing ones.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"