Workplace Consultant - Associate
My client's Workplace Strategy team is growing and they are looking for an associate workplace consultant who can work across their EMEA Strategic Consulting team. They work with the corporate, public and educational sectors and their services include strategy development, change management and user experience, workplace performance measures, building analysis, concept development through to business case and implementation. They work closely with the Design team to take the strategy through to delivery.
Benefits - Workplace Consultant - Associate
- A competitive salary
- Genuine opportunities for you to develop your skills and build on your career.
- Healthcare & health insurance
- An award winning training programme
- Flexible working
Role Profile - Workplace Consultant - Associate
As an associate workplace consultant you will be actively involved in all aspects of delivering Strategic Consulting services to clients, from proposal development through to final deliverables. You will also play a supporting role in broader business development, research and events. This is an opportunity grow a thriving career within a leading commercial real estate company with opportunities to work internationally.
Core Responsibilities - Workplace Consultant - Associate
- Ability to think strategically, articulate client challenges and demonstrate how the workplace strategy can address these
- Passionate and strong interest in the future of work, behavioural change, technology and digital workplace, good understanding of current market and trends.
- Proven experience of data gathering tools such as employee surveys and workplace utilisation surveys with an interest in new data technology such as sensors, beacons etc
- Proven data analytical skills, ability to distinguish the emerging themes from data/research material to present in an innovative and concise way
- Excellent communication, presentation and report writing skills
- Excellent graphical skills in interpreting and presenting data in power point, excel, word and social media
- Articulate with the ability to contribute to thought leadership and research articles. Seek out innovation and share new ideas
- Ability to independently write smaller proposals, description of services and associated modelling of programme and fees. Proactive in supporting Partners on large scale proposals and client pitches
- Confident in presenting and supporting Partners on client communications, preparation and facilitation of senior level client interviews, workshops and presentations
- Ability to manage medium projects including understanding of the commercial aspect, quality of content, managing client expectation and relationship, recognising new opportunities
- Motivated to work as individual and across a connected international team. Well organised and methodical with good attention to understand and prioritise what is required
- Good time management skills to work across multiple projects and deadlines effectively, often under time pressures
- Adhere to management systems - to ensure that the quality of the output is managed to client standards
- Network externally at events, raise profile of capability and recognition in the local market, remain up to date on industry sector trend and challenges
- Work with and learn from other service lines across Global Occupier Services to fully comprehend the holistic offering to global clients and deliver great business outcomes
Knowledge & Experience - Workplace Consultant - Associate
- Extensive experience in Workplace Strategy/Behavioural Change
- Solid post graduate experience
- Responsible and self-assured
- Languages would be a benefit
If you feel you have the outstanding qualities required in this Associate Workplace Consultant role and are keen to take on a new challenge please apply now.
Keywords | Workplace Consultant | Workplace Strategy
- workplace consultancy