Workplace Consultant - My client is a global design firm with integrated project delivery capabilities. They unite strategy, design, project management and delivery to achieve real, measurable results for their clients. They have an outstanding reputation within the industry.
They are seeking to recruit a number of Workplace Consultants at various levels to join their established and expanding workplace consultancy team.
These are exciting workplace consultancy roles. You will be confident & professional and 'stand out from the crowd’. You will be client facing, focused and self-motivated.
Experience and Skills for the Workplace Consultant role:
- Ability to maintain and build client relationships and support the management of key client accounts (where appropriate) with a pipeline of work over time.
- Comfortable leading client communications and supporting on workshops and presentations
- Ability to think strategically - an in depth understanding of client challenges and how workplace strategy and design can address them
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities effectively, often under time pressures
- Ability to think from both an organisational demand and building supply perspective, a good understanding of the relationship between the two
- Comfortable with data and research material - ability to draw out the 'story’ from data and present it in a clear and concise way
- Ability to manage medium to large projects including taking responsibility for the commercial aspect of projects, resource planning and management, quality of content and client relationship management.
- Seeks out innovation and best practice across all areas of the role - brings new ideas and thinking to client work and also to internal processes and operations
- Ability to write proposals, clear narrative, strong description of services and associated modelling of fees
- Networking- attends events, conference and reads industry-relevant publications and material to stay up to date with trends and challenges across sectors
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Work with and learn from other members of a multi-disciplinary office about workplace design
- To ensure that client aspirations and expectations are managed
Minimum Requirements for the Workplace Consultant role:
- BSc/ MSc Degree or equivalent in a relevant design discipline such as Architecture or Social Sciences
- Demonstrable experience in workplace consultancy, strategy and design projects for clients
- Comfortable in a project manager role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - able to convey complex ideas and messages in a simple and clear way
- Responsible and self-assured
- Well organised and methodical with a good attention to detail
Preferred Qualifications for the Workplace Consultant role:
- Solid post graduate experience (for the more senior levels)
- Preference for AutoCAD
- Preference for space planning /architectural design background
Working within a dynamic environment, you will make a massive impact within a business committed to driving the success of its workplace consultancy strategy. You will enjoy the rewards in career development that success in this post will inevitably bring.
Excellent salary & benefits package.
If you feel you have the outstanding qualities required in this workplace consultancy role and are keen to take on a new challenge please apply now.
Keywords: Workplace Consultancy | Design | Workplace Consultant
- Communication Skills
- Project Management
- Organisational Psychology
- Workplace Consultancy
- workplace strategy