Temporary Workplace & Admin Officer - Rate £11.28 -£12.82ph plus holiday pay
We are seeking a self-motivated, highly organised and practical temporary Workplace & Admin Officer to help look after our client's lovely modern offices in the heart of Twickenham.
You will be based in the offices at Twickenham but report into the wider facilities team based at our clients Head Quarters. You will be responsible for the day to day administration of all office management, including supporting internal and external meetings, working with security, building and cleaning contractors, as well as other ad hoc admin duties.
- Day to day facilities management and admin support
- Ordering stationery and completing purchase orders and invoices
- Setting up & supporting meetings, including rooms, catering and equipment
- Responsible for the management of car park booking system
- Collecting data to support environmental audits
- Conducting the weekly fire alarm test
- Covering reception during lunch times and absences when required, including answering phones and receiving visitors in line with security best practice.
- Office administrative duties as required
- A good educational background with strong written and numerical skills
- Experience of arranging and organising meetings/events
- Experience of external customer service by phone and email
- Excellent communication skills
- Good experience of office administration and excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience within a facilities environment is desirable but not essential.
If you are interested in the role please apply online now as I will be conducting interviews and short listing next week, if you have any queries regarding this assignment then please give me a call on .
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.
- Building Services
- Office Administration
- Facilities Assistant
- Admin Officer
- Facilities Administrator