South West London - Working with young people aged 16-25 and Pay Up to ££42,710
NonStop's client is a local authority based near Wandsworth is seeking a new Permanent Mental Health Social Worker in Leaving Care Team.
- Qualified Social Worker with experience of working within Adult Mental Health Services
- Can handle challenges and that you are committed to achieving positive outcomes for young adults who have been Looked After
- That you have experience working with young adults who have previously been Looked After and that you have a good knowledge of key legislation like the Leaving Care Act 2000 and Social Work Act 2017
- Social Work England Registered
This improving local authority is seeking Social Workers with an experience working with care leavers and knowledge of leaving care and mental health. It is important to know that you will not be undertaking a care act role. You will be acting as a specialist Personal Adviser, completing pathway plans and acting as key point of reference for Mental Health queries.
What my client offers:
- Virtual interviews, saving you a costly commute
- The Authority uses a Relationship Model based on Signs of Safety and Systemic Practice to improve outcomes for children
- You will be holding a caseload of around 20 cases
- Salary is up to £42,710 (Plus a £2,000 welcome payment & retention bonus of £3,000 every two years)
- You will be able to work from home and work flexibly.
- Excellent training and development opportunities. You will have access to a training matrix which will clearly outline what you need to do next to take the next step in your career
For further information on the role, please send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Jessel on or give me a ring on .
- Dual Diagnosis
- Crisis Resolution
- Home Treatment Team
- Community Mental Health Team
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'