Our client is a small regional general builder, who primarily undertakes bespoke residential projects and small commercial refurbishments across Cambridge and the surrounding area, with an emphasis on quality craftsmanship.
As a Working Foreman, you'll be leading teams of directly employed and sub-contract labour on varying jobs across the local area, from new build properties to extensions and interior works. Coming from a trade background, you'll be happy to muck in, and will have an eye for a detailed finish ensuring works are completed to a high standard.
- Overseeing directly employed and sub-contract labour and trades.
- Effective liaison with senior management, clients and external consultants.
- Ensuring a high standard of craftsmanship on all jobs.
- Toolbox talks and overall responsibility for health & safety on site, ensuring company standards are adhered to.
- On-site trade work, consisting of a range of general building activities.
Qualifications & Experience
- A suitable trade background is essential (ideally carpentry or bricklaying).
- Previous general building supervisory experience, particularly across residential and commercial projects.
- Formal academic qualifications are desirable, but not essential for the right candidate.
What to do next:
If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role is of interest, apply via the link below and we look forward to discussing the role in more detail with you.
If this role is not for you but you are interested in hearing of different opportunities, we'd still be keen to hear from you, so please get in touch on the number provided.
- Site Manager
- Site Supervisor
- Site Agent
- Working Foreman
- Assistant Site Manager