Working Capital Specialist 6 months' ftc
Charles Taylor is a global provider of professional services and technology solutions dedicated to enabling the global insurance market to do its business fundamentally better. Dating back to 1884, Charles Taylor now is currently in more than 120 locations spread across 30 countries in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa.
Charles Taylor was recently acquired by an investment company managed and controlled by Lovell Minnick Partners LLC. Lovell Minnick is a US Private Equity firm that invests in the global financial services industry, including related technology and business services companies, with a focus on helping to build long term value for clients, employees and shareholders. The acquisition will support the continuation of Charles Taylor's successful growth strategy, with a focus on expanding client relationships, broadening specialist capabilities and the range of services and technology solutions, deepening geographic coverage, and reinvesting in quality of service and technology.
We currently have an interesting opportunity for a Working Capital Specialist to work on a 6 months’ fixed term contract in providing invoicing and credit control support across the UK Adjusting business areas. This is a critical role in which you will be responsible for supporting the Working Capital teams across all aspects of the revenue cycle, from capturing market splits pre-invoicing, right through to cash collections.
You will be an experienced credit controller who is immediately available and look for a new opportunity and be able to commit for a 6 months’ contract.
- Provide Credit Control support to the ledger co-ordinators and WCAP Managers
- Bordereaux preparation and reconciliation
- Collect outstanding fees to the agreed payment terms
- Process transactions on ECF & follow up on any technical queries
- Track & monitor ECF approvals
- Chase & manage London market Underwriters for approval
- Cash allocation & remittance reconciliation within agreed time frame
- Ensure team’s monthly collection target is met and aged balances are reduced
- Overseeing the forwarding of monthly statements to update clients on debt collection activities
- Provide commentary on high value & legacy items to Senior Management
- Collaborate with the wider Working Capital team & external stakeholders to address & manage queries impacting ability to collect fees once invoiced
Key Performance Measures
- Invoicing and cash collection results against monthly, quarterly, and annual targets
- IPD completion and accuracy metrics
- Reduced Working Capital at risk, meeting the organisation’s key financial metrics
- Excellent Credit Control skills, invoicing and/or London Market policy or claims processing experience
- Experience and knowledge of Lloyds/London market processes and electronic transaction through Lloyds platforms is essential.
- Working knowledge of UMR, UCR, Policy Slips
- Experience working in a client service environment
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word etc) intermediate level
- Good level of mathematical skills and experience in reconciliation of accounts and handling of debtor ledger
- Good communication skills
- GCSEs or equivalent
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Additional languages (French, Spanish) would be a plus
Demonstrate and role model the Charles Taylor six Values by ensuring a Supportive Environment, upholding Excellence in People, focusing on Partnership with Clients, delivering High quality Work, promoting Group-wide Entrepreneurship and having an Appetite for Change.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Here at Charles Taylor we are proud to be an Inclusive Employer. We provide an environment of mutual respect with zero tolerance to discrimination of any kind regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital/ family status, race, religion, sex or sexual orientation.
Our external partnerships and the dedicated work we do in promoting a transparent and fair recruitment and selection process all contribute to the successful, inclusive and diverse culture and environment which we are proud to be a part of at Charles Taylor.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'