Workforce Team Leader - Call Centre
£29-30k + relocation
The Workforce Team Leader will coordinate and guide Planning Scheduling and Intraday Team members to ensure focus on Profitability, Resource Planning, day-to-day schedule adjustments, real-time service issues, RTA activity, adherence and schedule compliance, and provide key reporting details.
- Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Multicultural, multilingual environment.
- We’re based in the heart of Luton, with excellent transport links.
- Look after your future with our company pension scheme.
- If you’re moving from abroad, you can benefit from our relocation package and support.
- Hard work and dedication is rewarded at our annual company awards ceremony.
- This position needs to be aware of the financial situation of the account being handled and needs to drive profitability by resource optimization and cost reduction in collaboration with Operations and other departments.
- This position needs to drive high client satisfaction by managing service levels situations and providing staffing, scheduling and Real-Time Adherence solutions.
- This position increases employee satisfaction through accurate, adherence and compliance tracking and enhances company profitability through utilization optimization and intra-day analysis.
- Ensure workforce management processes and procedures are in place and followed by the site.
- Acts as liaison between WFM Shared Services and Operations organisation.
- Manages internal and external audit with processes and controls
What we’re looking for:
- Experience working with senior stakeholders to effectively support, communicate and challenge the approach to operational planning.
- Experience in forecasting and capacity planning
- Excellent commercial awareness and ability to recognise the operational and financial impact of planning decisions on the wider business.
- Proven experience of delivering change through Process Improvement
- Knowledge of and experience with labour modelling, reporting and forecast methods.
- A fundamental knowledge of Workforce management tools.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- A highly collaborative approach with good relationship and networking skills.
Hours:40 hours per week
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'