Workforce Systems Administrator
Salary: Up to £31,149 dependant on experience
Hours: 37.5 per week
Do you want to be part of a vibrant and dynamic team? The Charitable Hospital of St John & St Elizabeth is looking for an experienced Workforce Systems Administrator to join our busy HR team.
The successful applicant will have been working in a similar environment and will be up to date with relevant software such as SQL. Ideally, you will have acted as the first point of contact within a HR and wider team, and have an advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel functions. This is a great opportunity for someone to hit the ground running in a busy environment.
Located in leafy St John’s Wood on the Jubilee line, minutes from Central London, our luxury private Hospital has an international reputation for providing the highest quality of care to patients and is unique in that all profits fund our onsite Hospice, St John’s.
Your key responsibilities
- To deliver administration and system support across all aspects of HR.
- To accurately maintain HR and Training systems, producing key monthly reports and statistics, and conducting ad hoc data analysis.
- To navigate our current systems effectively and efficiently and ensure that the integrity of data in the HRIS is maintained by managing the input and running routine queries and quality controls.
Why work for us?
At our Hospital we are passionate about providing our employees with a supportive and engaging environment. As well as ongoing development and training, we offer our employees a wide range of benefits; from 27 days annual leave, generous private healthcare cover, contributory pension schemes - including continuation of the NHS pension.
Working with us, all eligible employees receive;
- Competitive pay with progressive band structuring, as well as generous unsociable hours enhancements (if applicable)
- For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- 27 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee "Service Excellence" recognition rewards
- Childcare vouchers
- £1,000 Refer a Friend scheme
If you are ready for a new challenge and relish the chance to become part of a successful, forward thinking organisation then we would love to hear from you.