To work with operations managers to ensure that optimal schedules are in place, and that key management information is produced to enable continuous improvement in working practice. This will be achieved through the:
- Creation and maintenance of department schedules
- Work with Retail Ops team to create and evolve department level schedules
- Coach and support the use of optimal schedules at a department level, including recommendation of workforce structures and potential efficiency savings
- Be first line support and subject matter expert on the use and maintenance of Selfridges scheduling tools for the operations team
- Production of management reporting and insights
- Create and develop appropriate reporting in line with the needs of the business and specific functions, e.g. Finance
- Develop insights that address key business issues
- Identifying and solving workforce related business issues
- Proactively identify issues in Selfridges that can be addressed through optimised workforce planning
- Produce proposals and ideas that address these issues
- Advanced excel (including the designing of Marcos using VBA)
- Experience/appreciation of a retail environment and the challenges and opportunities that exist
- Development of workforce plans (head count planning, scheduling)
- Use of SAAS based WFM tools (e.g. Dayforce, Reflexis, Quinyx)
- Experience of partnering/consulting with operations teams
- Able to organise own work and to take initiative
- Commercially aware & customer focused
- Good communication/ interpersonal and influencing skills
- Flexible and open to change
- Good team player
Extraordinary experiences are not only for customers, but team members too. We offer all team members the chance to be a part of something unique where they can enjoy careers that provide inspiring experiences, exciting challenges and great benefits.
Selfridges is committed to developing its talent, which allows for a wide scope of amazing opportunities as the business continues to grow. Whether you are a Values Ambassador or Green Warrior, there are many ways to show and develop your talent.
Living our Values is essential to the way we work day to day, encouraging greater social responsibility amongst our team members. We are focused on a long term approach to sustainability by buying better and inspiring change.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'