Due to our continued growth, we have a new role within our Contact Centre Facilitation Team, reporting directly to our Contact Centre Facilitation Manager. This role will support the Contact Centre to ensure that available resource is optimised to deliver the best possible service to our customers.
The focus of this newly created role is to support the customer experience through in-depth analysis and insight into customer behaviour across and within channels influencing enhancements to the customer journey
In this role you will be an integral part of pushing the business forward. To be successful, you will need previous experience with Call Management Systems, resource planning / monitoring of call volumes and service levels, with the ability to identify trends and exceptions.
This role is primarily a permanent position, however we will consider applications on a fixed term or contract basis.
What you’ll be expected to do in this role:
- Produce detailed resource analysis to enhance control and operational efficiency
- Produce accurate forecasts and resource plans for the contact centre, to ensure resources are maximised for KPI/SLI delivery, efficiency and exceptional customer service
- Re-forecasting staffing requirements, both as necessary and in response to specific campaign developments, or other unexpected changes in predicted volumes to ensure that operational standards and customer performance is maintained at optimum levels throughout
- Analysis of shrinkage (off-phone/out of office time) versus forecast, to inform future planning decisions
- Liaise with other parts of the business to coordinate training and other offline activities, optimising available time for staff development
- Proactive administration of Avaya platform to ensure appropriate and correct call routing plans, IVR messages, agent skills etc, are in place to optimise the customer experience at all times
What we are looking for from you:
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience in a contact centre resource planning environment, including forecasting, scheduling, intraday management and reporting
- Excellent communications skills at all levels, both verbally and in writing
- A high level of numeracy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of a Work Force Management System would be desirable
- SQL knowledge
Reasons to join the Moneybarn team
Ensuring we have a dedicated team is essential to our success, and we’ve worked hard to create a friendly working environment, which allows individuals to share ideas and deliver positive outcomes.
We want all employees to be able to fulfil their potential and excel in their role, so we invest heavily in training and development throughout the business. This approach enables us to nurture talent, and provide the very best outcomes for both our customers and the business.
The wellbeing of our team is incredibly important and we offer a gym, qualified instructors, keep-fit classes, Barney Bikes and regular fruit deliveries for employees to enjoy. We also run a range of regular in-house events and activities to promote interaction and communication within the company.
Are you enthusiastic about this Workforce Planning Analyst role or keen to get some more information? Send us your CV and a cover letter today by clicking on the Apply button!
- If you don’t hear from us within 14 days of sending us your application, this means you have been unsuccessful. Due to the volume of applications, we may not be able to provide confirmation and feedback to everyone who applies.
- We will keep your CV on our records for 12 months after your application. For more information about how we collect, use and share your personal data when you apply for a role with us, please see our Applicant Privacy Notice on our website.
- We will carry out full financial checks and Criminal Record Bureau checks as part of the recruitment process for all roles
- As an employer that believes in the importance of cultural diversity in the workplace, we’ve signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES).
- Customer Service Operations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"