Workforce Planning Analyst
£30K - £35k DOE + Benefits
Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Our client is a highly successful global ecommerce organisation who is looking to expand their strategic planning team.
The successful Workforce Planning Analyst will be based in Nottingham ensuring that the company have the right people in the right place at the right time enabling the delivery of superior customer service.
Duties will include
- Build robust forecasting models to establish resource availability
- Utilise workforce planning software to create budget, resource plans and staff rota's
- Monitor and measure schedule adherence
- Achieve reporting KPI's relating to forecasting and performance planning
- Assist with budget planning and escalate any possible shortfalls in Workforce resources
- Previous experience in resource planning/forecasting and/or workforce scheduling essential
- Proven experience in optimising performance across a multi-site environment
- Confident analysis, budgeting and presentation skills
- Multi-channel environment experience - phone, chat, email and social
- Excel skills including formulas, pivot tables, macros and VB
The role would suit a University graduate in mathematics, economics, business or similar who has relevant experience and is looking to work for an energetic and innovate employer.
Nottingham/Permanent/Work force Planning/Scheduler/ Analyst/Forecasting/Excel/Performance planning
- Call Center
- Workforce Planning
- Staffing Solutions