Workforce Planning Administrator
Salary £16,000 + Excellent benefits
Based in Manchester City Centre, Close to Victoria Station
We have an exciting opportunity for an administrator to join our Workforce Planning team, you will work closely with our Field Consultants whilst managing their diaries.
- Resolving client queries via telephone and email
- To book client appointments for our Field Consultants
- Monitor Field Consultants diaries and rearrange cancelled appointments
- Proactively contact clients to check service provision
- To liaise with internal departments to resolve queries
- High organisational skills
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines
- Able to work independently and use initiative
You are joining our organisation at an incredibly exciting time. Our client base is ever-expanding, we are now multi award winning, and our consistent focus on client experience continues. Underpinning everything we do is an incredible emphasis on learning and development for our staff.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'