We are the largest independent specialist ski and cruise travel agency in the UK. Founded in 1998, we pride ourselves on providing expert advice on the wide range of holidays offered at the most competitive prices.
Ahead of us are some of the most exciting and dynamic times the business will have ever seen and we are passionate about finding great talent to join us on our journey.
Primary responsibility for the project management, installation and deployment of a new WFM system soon to be integrated into the business. Forecasting, planning and intraday operation of agent activity within a multi-site, multi-lingual call centre, ensuring sufficient resources to consistently achieve service levels and KPI’s across all business channels. Analysis and statistical support to the Sales Management team.
- Project manage, integrate and deploy a new WFM system into the business from initial set up stage
- Develop and manage capacity planning for all business channels across the contact centre within 97% accuracy, including all activities, breaks, training, administration and leave
- Work with the HR Manager to ensure planning meets UK law.
- Deliver flexible schedules to the contact centre for 8 weeks in advance and provide an optimum resource fit against forecast demand.
- Formulation and development of options for the optimisation of contact centre shift patterns on an ongoing basis
- Monitor and review the effectiveness of forecast plans against actual performance, communicating results, recommending improvements, and providing consultative support to Managers
- Achievement of KPIs in line with company strategy.
- Manage real time activity to enhance intraday effectiveness and ensure any related system issues, faults and supplier outages (across all suppliers) are reported and managed to successful conclusions
- Control & administer all telephony, lead routing across all channels, and planning systems that are utilised both now and in the future.
- Working with IT / Software Company and other technology partners to ensure the ongoing development and efficiency of our system through fault resolution or project enhancements
- Ensure that the accuracy of data and service availability meet all internal and external service level agreements.
- Reporting on OKR statistics to support the Management team. Daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/ad hoc.
- Track and report incentive initiatives to the Management team including uptake, costs, success pre/post incentive.
- Source statistics to deliver to the Managers to support projects.
- Track personnel behaviour in line with set KPIs and guidelines.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- Resource Planning and analytics background with experience in leading multi-channel forecasting and scheduling
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong influencing and objection-handling skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Highly numerate
- Good time management and high levels of reliability
- Self-motivated and "can do" attitude
- Results Orientated
- Able to work under pressure & to deadlines, prioritising workloads
- Ability to work as a team player
- Expertise in working with a workforce management tool
- Manipulate large volumes of data quickly & accurately
- Previous experience of undertaking project work
- Keen ability to understand and balance both business and human needs to ensure highest efficiency and lowest employee turnover
- Experience working in multi-site, multi-channel, and multi-skilled call centre
- Experience of influencing key business stakeholders
- Has the curiosity and ability to effect and successfully implement change which has instant big business impact.
- Understanding of project management
- Experience of Workforce management systems
- Experience of Access, SQL, Crystal, Tableau, business objects or other reporting applications
- Analytical and numerical mind-set with minimum 2 years in an analytics role
- A minimum of 4 years relevant management & planning experience in a contact centre/ field based capacity planning
If you have the relevant skillset, you are ready for the journey and want to work in an environment that will challenge and reward you every day then apply now with an up to date CV
- KPI Reports
- Workforce Planning
- Workforce Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"