An exciting opportunity not to be missed!
TSYS Managed Services has a unique opportunity available for a Workforce Planner to join the WFM team in Milton Keynes. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
TSYS Managed Services has a range of contact centre roles specialising in Customer Service, Risk Management, Collections, Back Office and Help Desk related services for Financial Institutions. We operate from two UK locations, Milton Keynes and Coventry, and from Barneveld in the Netherlands.
The Workforce Planner will be responsible for compiling staffing level requirement forecasting and workplace scheduling in a call-centre environment.
Key responsibilities of the Workforce Planner:
- Scheduling multi skilled areas against forecasted requirements signed off by the client
- Planning and scheduling off phone activity whilst maintaining forecasted Service Levels
- Reviewing holiday requests and communicating to the Operational departments
- Scheduling summaries to be produced and analysed
- Planning for changes in work patterns, investigating potential scenarios, and finding solutions to challenges that arise.
- Preparing reports to determine call volume, calling patterns, service trends, and staff productivity.
- Tracking holiday schedules, shift change requests, and monitors new-hire, holiday, and seasonal shift needs.
- Updating and maintains scheduling database with current information.
- Provide weekly & monthly report to the Senior Management Team
- Ad hoc reporting and projects will be given with business delivery timelines
- Although based in Milton Keynes there will also be a requirement for some travel to our site in Coventry
The ideal Workforce Planner will:
- Be a highly organised, self-motivated individual who can produce high quality work under pressure and who is possessed of the following skills and abilities:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous exposure and understanding of a WorkForce Management tool
- Professional and flexible approach with a “can do” attitude
- Highly self-motivated and performance orientated with the ability to prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent skills in Excel and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
As well as a competitive salary, ongoing training and a fast paced, fun working environment this role comes with the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday, excluding bank holidays (With the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
- Free on-site parking
- Peoples Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- On-site canteen
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Health Shield Cash Plan (On completion of 6 month service)
If you are passionate about putting customers first, are motivational, inspirational, and results driven with a passion to succeed then click APPLY now to become our Workforce Planner!
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a financial background and criminal record (DBS) check as part of our recruitment process.
TSYS Managed Services is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Workforce Planning, Resource Planning, Finance, Contact centre, WFM, Outsourcing.