Workforce Planner 3-6 MONTH FTC
An IMMEDIATELY available, fantastic project opportunity for an Workforce Planner to join an established national client for a 3-6 Month FTC within a Contact Centre environment.
You will be reporting into the the Management Information Analyst at their Head office in Gateshead. Responsible for the scheduling, forecasting and end-to-end planning function. Overseeing and directing both the planning and short/medium/long term scheduling of the contact centre operation. Assigning individuals to tasks in line with skill set, job locations and service levels.
You must have experience of:
- At least 3-year minimum experience in resource planning or experience of working in a service delivery team
- Experience with workforce management systems / highly advanced Excel skills
The following experience is desirable:
- Good knowledge of industry best practice and software tools and processes
- Understanding of KPI’s, reporting and constant improvement
- Taking overall responsibility for capacity plans, FTE plans, attrition analysis and recruitment numbers
- Designing, implementing and distributing shift patterns and schedules for campaigns to fit client requirements, staffing and productivity targets
- Attending daily/weekly calls to present and discuss current resourcing position with internal stakeholders
- Providing required management information to allow business areas to manage holidays effectively
- Ensuring all individuals have a full schedule of work each day and are fully utilised to ensure maximum productivity
- Developing processes, tools and KPIs to control and optimise resource scheduling
- Ensuring all jobs are attended and completed within the required response time
- Working with departments to understand demands and resources
- Contacting field technicians to discuss tasks and where necessary reprioritising workloads
- Using software to plan schedules and book in tasks
Planning and organising
- Sets clearly defined objectives
- Plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances
- Manages time effectively
- Identifies and organises resources needed to accomplish tasks
- Monitors performance against deadlines and milestone
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'