Seeking a Consultant for Workforce Management (WFM) software solutions. Experienced in the implementation of WFM software as a Business Analyst, Consultant or Project Manager. Ideally an individual with a retail familiarity and must have workforce management or time and attendance (T&A) software expertise.
In this role you will:
- meet with, consult and advise retail companies on store operations processes, procedures and rostering / scheduling / workforce management systems (WFM)
- as functional consultant / business analyst, document business processes and gather requirements to create software specifications for the tailoring of existing retail store operations and retail workforce management solutions to meet the needs of the client
- oversee the configuration of WFM software, and liaise with technical consultants who will develop the documentation into software solutions configured to meet the needs of the retail clients
- participate in project management including preparing project documentation, risk management and manage the project to meet deadlines and budgets
- conduct meetings with clients in retail organisations to report on progress on the project, project management issues
- assist the client with change management to the new solutions and processes for their company
- demonstrate the solutions to prospective or new retail clients, and carry out pre-sales or post-sales consulting
- travel to clients sites around the UK, occasionally outside
- work either from your home office or the company’s Home Counties office when not on client site.
Any experience in retail solutions, workforce management solutions (WFM), T&A, Rostering, Business Analysis, Project Management and Change Management is an advantage. Whether already working in a systems role, or a retailer with experience in the implementation of enterprise WFM software, contact me to find out more about this interesting role.
- Software Implementation
- Task Management
- Workforce Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job