Workforce Business Intelligence Associate
Recruitment Agency Reference: 6682730
Venn Group's specialist HR division are pleased to be recruiting for a Workforce Business Intelligence Associate for a fixed term 12 month contract, working on behalf of a public sector organisation based in Bradford paying £24,000 - £26,000.
We are looking to recruit a workforce business intelligence professional with an understanding and knowledge of the workings of the NHS and demonstrable experience of using the NHS Electronic Staff Record (ESR), or comparable applications to extract data.
The individual would be a key member of the ESR Bureau team supporting HR, L&D and OD in the delivery of high quality workforce information for external clients.
Your duties will include:
- Advising and guiding on all matters related to workforce data reporting and analysis
- Acting as a lead contact for Workforce Business Intelligence
- Developing complex information reports; manipulating and interpreting Excel data and producing clear, user-friendly tables, graphs and charts for external clients
- Providing timely advice, information or support to external clients around adhering to service specification, legislation, governance requirements and best practice guidance
- Making judgements on a range of issues relating to data using own expertise and within responsibility level
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Relevant training and experience to degree equivalent level in relation to workforce business intelligence or equivalent knowledge and skills
- Experience of using accurate and high level data management and IT skills to analyse data to produce information; highlighting and interpreting key issues arising from the analysis
- Experience of using and working with Oracle systems/ applications and Microsoft office computer packages with an advanced knowledge and understanding of Microsoft applications for managing, analysing and presenting information
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Data Protection and Information Governance legislation and an understanding of confidentiality requirements
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Chloe Parker-Johnstone or the HR Recruitment team on or
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.