- The post holder will work with Agencies and Bank staff to ensure all Workforce Bureau staffing vacancies are filled
- Provide a central point of contact for Managers requiring and using Workforce Bureau staff.
- Develop and maintain systems to record availability of Workforce Bureau staff and work assignments.
- Collaborate with relevant contacts to set up targeted recruitment campaigns.
- Validation and maintenance of staffing information.
- Set up and develop regular communication with Managers and Workforce Bureau staff.
- Set up and develop process for recording, booking and monitoring work and availability of all Workforce Bureau staff.
- Report and analyse data that informs the deployment of staff, training and recruitment campaigns.
- Monitor and review agency placements on a regular basis to ensure cheaper alternatives are not available. Ensure agency service level agreement is met and regular contact with managers
Main point of contact for supplying all Workforce Bureau staff.
- Developing processes, procedures and systems to track all Workforce Bureau staff and protocol for keeping in touch.
- Main point of contact for all Workforce Bureau staff.
- Progress all queries, complaints and grievances to appropriate person and ensure follow up procedure to finalisation.
- Using high level communication skills to ensure contact is made with all vaccination site managers and through persuasion, negotiation and influencing build up good supportive contacts that inspire confidence and reliability. Also where necessary develop with them a tailored service that meets their needs which may involve recruitments campaigns for specialised skills.
- Handle communication that may be sensitive, complex or contentious so that there
- is a satisfactory outcome, whilst remaining calm and collected at all times.
- Work with Workforce Bureau recruitment team to set up recruitment campaigns,
- targeting hard to fill areas’.
- Using knowledge of systems and advanced IT skills exploit the use of the current rostering and bank system to develop a process and procedure for holding all current Workforce Bureau staff availability, skills, preferences and current work locations.
- Attend user group/team meetings as required. To include all regional and national meetings.
- Assist audit trails. Carry out ad hoc audits of system to ensure quality and compliance of training.
- Report any issues to the Workforce Bureau Staffing Supply Manager which have a financial impact on the vaccination site.
- Ensure ESR and Healthroster are validated against each other.
- By working with Payroll Support ensure timely recording and checking of pay queries and invoices where appropriate.
- Maintain data quality on worker information, and cleanse data through regular use of mail merge, surveys and uploads to system.
- Report and analyse on fill rates for Workforce Bureau staff and look for patterns that can inform recruitment and deployment of resources.
- Instigate customer service feedback on supply of Workforce Bureau staff through media such as 'Survey Monkey’.
in return our client can offer
Payrate Band 3
Working Hours: 37.5 per week
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'