Location: Staines, Surrey
Contract: Initial 6 months (Likely to extend)
Day Rate: Negotiable £140 - £170 per day
Start Date: Feb 2018
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Resource management & customer communication analyst to join a fast growing, dynamic cloud company.
Our customer is currently seeking a motivated individual to join their Customer Support teams in Staines, supporting a growing global customer base. You shall be responsible for providing best in class support, helping to ensure that the customers have a positive experience each time they contact support.
- Workforce Management (WFM)
- Managing user schedules; Setting up, maintaining and monitoring user schedules and exceptions
- Incident Dispatch:
- Receive and dispatch support incidents
- Assigning incidents to the correct functional areas and required skill sets
- Escalating with internal or external support resources and SME when necessary
- Customer Communication:
- Reach out to customers on key company initiatives
- Participation in limited project work as delegated.
- Provide input on policies & procedures
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has the following skills and experience:
- Have WFM experience
- Documentation Skills, Data Entry Skills, Telephone Skills, Multi-tasking, Dependability, Emotional Control, Reporting Skills
- Must have the ability to learn and absorb technology quickly
- Prior experience in a Customer HUB or Customer Care function for an Enterprise Software or SaaS environment is highly desired
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative
- Positive & Flexible attitude
To find out more please get in touch.