Our client is one of the leading solicitors in the region and they are looking for a Workflow Developer to work within the existing IT team based in York.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience within a Workflow software developer role with experience of VisualFiles, VRT or other reporting language skills.
Experience with C#, .NET and SQL is desirable.
An understanding of the software life cycle and experience of case development and/or MI reporting is important.
- Provide technical advice and support in the software development life cycle
- Being responsible for gathering and documenting case management requirements
- Identify opportunities to improve the system
- Defining solutions and documenting functional and technical requirements
- To work with the IT Team and the firm in implementing projects
- Complete tasks on time and within agreed change project budget
- Complete routine systems maintenance
- Proactively resolve identified problems by working with end users effectively
- Assist in the delivery of appropriate training to end users
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job