Workday Systems Administrator - 6mths Fixed Term
Workday Systems Administrator required for a 6mth Fixed Term Contract based in York.
Reporting to the HR Systems Lead this role will support the team in ensuring Hiscox uses Workday functionality effectively. The role will support in the daily maintenance of Workday to support HR Administration and Projects.
- Working with the HR System Lead to manage HCM Workday change
- Support in the annual cycle of HR processes where there are any Workday touch points. This will include configuring, testing and delivering changes to the system, specifically Benefits Open Enrolment, Performance and Talent management, Advanced Compensation.
- Strong Workday reporting skills
- To continually review our current processes and tenant configuration to ensure we remain efficient by delivering specific project requirements based upon new Workday functionality.
- Support in the testing of configuration from Workday releases and new functionality prior to being live in production
- Problem solving as and when required for 2nd level HR support
- Ensure we remain GDPR compliant within Workday, reviewing the security permissions for access and as part of reporting
- Support the Central Admin Lead with administration efficiencies through Workday configuration
- Involvement in training for new members of the HR function and training on new functionality to the wider team
- Other related activities as identified by the HR System Lead
What we need;
- You have successfully completed HCM Workday training
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in a Workday role
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-organised and methodical, with strong attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills, with a curiosity and tenacity to resolve issues
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, intermediate / advanced Excel
- Interest in technology
- Personal drive and the ability to work effectively as part of a wider team
- Adaptable, service minded and adept at problem-solving to support the team at different global locations
Diversity and flexible working at Hiscox
At Hiscox we care about our people. We hire the best people for the job and we're committed to diversity and creating a truly inclusive culture, which we believe drives success. We also understand that working life doesn't always have to be 'nine to five' and we support flexible working wherever we can. No promises, but please chat to our resourcing team about the flexibility we could offer for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'