Workday Support Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Workday Support Analyst to join our team. At OS, we believe work is something you do, not somewhere you go. We embrace a hybrid working model where we believe the choice is with the individual on when they work from our fantastic office in Southampton, or from home. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £25,577 - £28,585per annum.
Ordnance Survey (OS) provides national mapping services for Great Britain and is a world-leading provider of geospatial solutions. OS location data and expertise has helped governments make smarter decisions, businesses gain valuable data insight, and everyone experience the world outside for over 225 years.
We offer fantastic benefits in return for joining us as our Workday Support Analyst:
- Competitive salary plus performance-related bonus
- Competitive pension
- Flexible working options
- 25 days annual leave - (30 days after five years) bank holidays and an extra 3 over Christmas
- Plus, a suite of excellent additional benefits
About the Workday Support Analystrole:
Our People Data sits at the heart of what we do, from providing insights to inform planning and decision making to simply getting our employees paid accurately and on time too - so our Workday Employee Resource Planning System (ERP) is integral to making our business run.
As part of the People Analytics and Experience team, we maintain and develop Workday modules on behalf of the business, analytics and reporting processes to deliver our HR services and wide business activities.
As part of this team, you will play a role in ensuring that OS gets the most from Workday. Key activities include:
- Supporting the HR Analysts in developing and testing of new Workday features
- Development of existing features across a range of modules to improve the employee experience
- Working with the wider HR Team to ensure that the quality and consistency of HR information is enhanced and maintained
- Developing and enhancing HR Information System reporting capability to enable improved evidence-based decision making
- Providing functional expertise to organisation-wide information system development programmes and projects
- Ensuring HR Information System governance and measure contract service level agreements with providers
- Providing 2nd line support to investigate and resolve issues
What we’re looking for in our Workday Support Analyst:
If you are interested in joining a team that lies at the heart of what OS is about, we are looking for someone that can demonstrate essential skills and experience in:
- Being an effective team player and experience of working with others to achieve a common goal
- Basic understanding of System administration and System governance
- Stakeholder management /engagement / communication
- Process improvements
- Contribution to elements of technology or business change projects
- Experience of taking ownership of queries and resolving these successfully
- Experience of improving ways of working and processes
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and confident communicator across all mediums
- Ability to deliver to deadlines and prioritise effectively
- Experience of data cleansing and data analysis techniques (desirable)
Our busy HR team is looking for people to support their mission - to be essential to our business; creating an environment that inspires our people to be their best every day.
Closing date: Sunday 12th December 2021
If you would like to be a part of this, click ‘apply’ now to be considered as our Workday Support Analyst -we’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'