Workday HR Systems Manager (HCM / HRMS / HRIS) - £60,000 - 65,000 + benefits
Leading professional services company are undergoing a greenfield Workday HR
Transformation and are recruiting a HR Systems Manager to join the expanding production team.
The successful Workday HR Systems Manager (HCM / HRMS / HRIS) will be responsible for the day to day management and support of all systems defined within the HR product set, including the Workday HCM product range; including working on all aspects of support as well as advising and assisting with the management of change activities. They will have day to day operational system responsibility and management responsibility for the HR Support and Security team.
Other responsibilities include:
• Provide expertise and leadership in Workday HCM including Core HR, Recruitment, Compensation, Absence, Talent & Performance and Learning
• Day-to-day responsibility for the utilisation of Workday HCM and related and dependent HR systems and be a primary systems contact
• Monitoring and implementing changes to improve the data integrity in systems, including coordination and management of system audits
• Manage system configuration, master data values, business process and security change plan and sign off as well as scheduling and directing operational changes through team
• Own and manage the HR security model
• Test, validate and implement Business Process changes in Workday
Essential experience required for the position of Workday HR Systems Manager (HCM / HRMS / HRIS)
• Demonstrable understanding of HR operations and experience in employee data management and HR business processes
• Previous experience of Workday HCM and working in a similar Systems Manager role
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with business users at all levels
• Ability to accurately collect information in order to understand and assess the clients’ needs and situation
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks and projects
• Previous experience of working in similar Systems Management role
• Have completed Workday HCM Fundamentals Training or equivalent
• Exposure to Workday report writing and data structures
• Exposure to Workday data management processes such as EIB uploads
• Experience of using ServiceNow or similar service management software
• Knowledge and experience of cross functional working on both HR and Finance processes an advantage
- Systems Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'