Workday HCM / HRIS / HRMS Product Manager - London - £75000-80000 + benefits
Leading professional services company is urgently recruiting for an experienced Workday HCM / HRIS / HRMSProduct Manager to lead the Workday implementation from a product owner perspective, being responsible for the overall management of the HR Product Team and all services which are defined within it
This will involve responsibility for implementing the strategy, roadmap, design, development, enhancement delivery, pricing and cost recovery, in line with the direction of the product owners and other stakeholders, for all HR products including Workday HRMS and related systems. The role ensures that the product is developed and maintained using sound business and technology management practices and it supports business transformation by enabling new capabilities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join and help lead a greenfield implementation for a well-known and highly respected firm who offer solid career progression opportunities and value a work/life balance.
Essential skills required for the position of Workday HCM / HRIS / HRMS Product Manager
Demonstrable understanding of management of HR operations and experience in employee data management and HR business processes
• Significant experience of Workday HCM (have been involved with multiple large scale implementations)
• Strong business acumen; understands the key financial drivers and dynamics related to growth and an organisation’s revenue goals
• Ability to develop and deliver strategy and product roadmaps
• Ability to manage quality of service via the creation and validation of the product KPIs
• Ability to effectively manage teams and maintain lines of communication through the business
• Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders, including leadership team and function leaders
• Knowledge of financial management (budgets) and vendor management (contracts and commercials)
• Knowledge of design thinking, APIs and integration, Agile methodologies, big data, and UI/UX design
• Knowledge and experience of cross functional working on both HR and finance processes an advantage
• Experience of working within a professional services organisation an advantage
- PRODUCT MANAGER
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'